How Commercial Foundations Can Corrode Unless Fixed Immediately
How a Business’ Foundation Can Corrode
Hydrostatic pressure is the result of water leaking into the foundation and causing the building’s foundation to be unstable. Also, erosion can happen and soil can shrink as well. When that happens, the foundation is further compromised. All this together means that your business’ foundation is going to fail.
If that is happening in your concrete, then the time is now to get it fixed. If you are unsure if your concrete really needs to be fixed, then here are some signs to know that it’s time.
– Sloped floors
– Cracks in the floor
– Doors that do not close properly.
– Floors that are obviously not level
– Cracked driveway
Commercial Concrete Repair
Discover why a professional commercial concrete repair product is a cost effective solution. That way you can have that reassurance that your building is on a solid foundation. Kwik-Bond can fix concrete floors. Here is why our products are chosen to fix concrete and how they provide worry-free repairs.
– It comes mixed.
– It works great for coolers.
– It is also hard, but never brittle for prolonged stability.
– It can even be applied in wet conditions.
– Once applied, it is even flexible to help change with the weather.